Married?

From: DJ CLAWSON <XXRJ13C_at_prodigy.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Jan 1996 20:56:56 EST

Did you ever think about who our guys would ever settle down with?
(that's saying they're capable of doing it)

   Well, I daydream A LOT (especially in classes), and I all ready
thought
about a sequel to my current story which should go up in the next
month. You'll probably never see the sequel on paper, sorry, but in
it
Jake IS married (Chance is dead--cancer).
   One story that was supposed to be written by a friend of mine (he
never
got around to it) featured Chance marrying Cally and Jake marrying
Felina.
   Chance and Cally is fine--I think we all saw that coming a while
ago.
But Jake? I seriously can't see him marrying either female mentioned
above.
Sure, he can be a wild guy when he wants to be, but generally he's
pretty calm and peaceful. I don't think he'd marry a violent person
like
Felina for a side he shows only once or twice per episode. Actually,
in
my sequel, he marries Dr. Abi, a character I happen to like A LOT for
some
reason. I'm a partial feminist, but I hate girls trying to act like
guys by
being tough. If it's not their nature, they shouldn't do it. (it is
Felina's,
I'll give her that). Abi's smart, and she handles the stress of
having a
sorcerer in her face all the time pretty well . . . I think they'd
make it OK.
What do you guys think?

                                  Dr. Jake