Re: What will happen if Chance say yes at that time?

From: Edo Andromedo <macsonic_at_rad.net.id>
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 1996 08:59:33 +0700

>>I don't think so, Jake already ruined Dark Kat weapon system.
>
>[rest of comments removed]
>
>You've asked a question that's really impossible to answer.

That's why the impossible is always happen in the series.

>It is the pivotal point at which the Swat Kats are created -- in other
>words, if Chance obeyed Feral's orders, there'd be no SK to even be
>discussing right now.

There is some possibilitites:

1. Feral kick them out becasue of another thing. (If Chance still stay the
same after that Dark Kat chase.)
2. Feral actualy change his view on the guys. (If Chance changes after that
chase with Dark Kat.)
3. A special group of Enforcer is created to handle special job that a
regular Enforcer cann't handle. (An Enforcer version of the SwatKats, of
course if Jake and Chance act like a good Enforcer, they could be pick as
the special squadron team.)
4. City hall is destroyed by some evil villain, but the Enforcer building
still standing...barely. (No SwatKats, no special squadron, no other city
defender except the Enforcer.)
5. MegaKat city could be a different city from the MegaKat we know.

And the possibilities are endless, anyone want to think some other
possibilities?