Re: Married?

From: Kay Chang <kaychang_at_eden.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 1996 16:13:57 -0600 (CST)

>>But Jake? I seriously can't see him marrying either female mentioned
>>above.Sure, he can be a wild guy when he wants to be, but generally he's
>>pretty calm and peaceful. I don't think he'd marry a violent person
>>like Felina for a side he shows only once or twice per episode.

Oooooo, don't tell Courtney that. Today in school she kept telling me
whenever I didn't want to do something for her: "Do it for Jake!" (Don't
tell her I said this, but I think she's really got a crush on Jake!)

>Felina would marry somebody, but Jake is not the guy that she would marry
>to, Jake is just too commited to Chance and the SwatKats. BTW, I don't
>think that Felina is that violent, she just handle things differently.

>But Sinian is dedicating his whole life to science, beside, she is too old
>for either Jake and Chance.

But how do we know her age? It's one of those really unsolvable mysteries of
the kat universe.

>Callie Briggs: Megawar 3 would happen if she _do_ get marry.

Too true. ;)

>Jake Clawson: Nice guy, but not the type that a girl would marry to,
>beside, his best companion in life is T-Bone, Chance, and Razor.

See my comment on a certain Courtney Farris at the top of this reply.

>Chance Furlong: Not a girl in her right mind would marry him, beside, his
>best companion in life is Razor, Jake, and T-Bone.

Sounds like me, except I'm a girl and I don't have Jake/Razor.

>Comments?

I've got too many on this group already. Bye. :)

Terra Chang,
Swat Kats fan,
writer,
nice person, (really, I am!)