Re: Married?

From: DJ CLAWSON <XXRJ13C_at_prodigy.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Jan 1996 10:00:22 EST

>>Did you ever think about who our guys would ever settle down with?
>>(that's saying they're capable of doing it)
>>
>> Well, I daydream A LOT (especially in classes), and I all ready
>>thought about a sequel to my current story which should go up in
the next
>>month. You'll probably never see the sequel on paper, sorry, but
in
>>it Jake IS married (Chance is dead--cancer).

>In my story, Callie is the one who die (Got an uncureable cold, most
of my
>cat die this way.). Jake, Chance, and an unknown guy watch her die,
actualy
>it was the unknown guy who watch her die, Jake and Chance was not
near her
>when she die.

>>One story that was supposed to be written by a friend of mine (he
>>never got around to it) featured Chance marrying Cally and Jake
marrying
>>Felina. Chance and Cally is fine--I think we all saw that coming a
while
>>ago.

>But would they survived the first year? I don't think that the four
of them
>will marry each other. We should bring the fifth character, I
already have
>one, Ryan already have one, do you have one?

Well, chances are (no pun intended) there would be a fifth character
on
the show, that's why I brought in Sinian.

>>But Jake? I seriously can't see him marrying either female
mentioned
>>above.Sure, he can be a wild guy when he wants to be, but generally
he's
>>pretty calm and peaceful. I don't think he'd marry a violent
person
>>like Felina for a side he shows only once or twice per episode.

>Felina would marry somebody, but Jake is not the guy that she would
marry
>to, Jake is just too commited to Chance and the SwatKats. BTW, I
don't
>think that Felina is that violent, she just handle things
differently.

The SWAT Kats are great, but let's look at this realistically. In the
series,
they're in their twenties. They could continue maybe past their 30's,
MAYBE
early 40's, but it CAN'T last forever. They have to be pretty
athletic guys to
do what they do, and they won't stay that way forever.

>>Actually,
>>in my sequel, he marries Dr. Abi, a character I happen to like A
LOT for
>>some reason. I'm a partial feminist, but I hate girls trying to act
like
>>guys by being tough. If it's not their nature, they shouldn't do it.
 (it is
>>Felina's, I'll give her that). Abi's smart, and she handles the
stress of
>>having a sorcerer in her face all the time pretty well . . . I
think they'd
>>make it OK.

>But Sinian is dedicating his whole life to science, beside, she is
too old
>for either Jake and Chance.

How old is she? Did I miss that episode? She seems pretty young and
she
knew Cally pretty well . . . in my story it may or not mention that
they met
in college. Her voice is like Grandma's, but if you look at her long
enough
you realize she has to be pretty young.

>>What do you guys think?

>Here's who I think that the one who has the highest possibilities
of
>getting married: Felina. Why? here are the reason:

>Callie Briggs: Megawar 3 would happen if she _do_ get marry.

Yeah.

>Jake Clawson: Nice guy, but not the type that a girl would marry to,

>beside, his best companion in life is T-Bone, Chance, and Razor.

I think I all ready went over the part where they can't be SWAT Kats
forever. Besides, hate to say it, but a lot of people DO get to a
point
in their lives where they need someone ELSE, not just a companion.

>Chance Furlong: Not a girl in her right mind would marry him, beside,
 his
>best companion in life is Razor, Jake, and T-Bone.
>Felina Feral: She is a Feral, and I think that she will be the only
one who
>that will survived this whole mess.

>BTW, I do have one fanfic character that can destroy this whole
marrying
>theory, want to know?

You don't make Jake and Chance homo, do you? Just checking. I think
it was Jake Shard who almost did that in his Midnight Magic series.

                  Yeah, I wanna know . . .

                                                    Dr. Jake