Re: Married?

From: DJ CLAWSON <XXRJ13C_at_prodigy.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Jan 1996 15:18:26 EST

>They will be SwatKats (The protector of MegaKat city, or even
katkind.)
>till the end of their life, and maybe longer. Hey, superhero are
supposed
>to have no relation with anybody else, except friendship.

I seriously doubt that. I know this is a cartoon, but let's be
realistic. They're
vigilantes, not superheros. Nothing lasts forever. Everyone needs a
little
love, perhaps something more than friendship after a while. I don't
know how
old you are to understand this, but it does happen. It's a natural
part of life.