Kat Decency

From: <max_at_maxie.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 1996 21:46:03 -0500

I was thinking about this today and wondering if anyone else had given it
any thought...

We have always seen the Kats clothed, but is it acceptable in thier society
to not wear anything at all?

Before anyone says "Say What?!" I'll explain what brought this on. I was
going through video frames today to put some more online, and I ran accross
one of Jake and Razor watching a cartoon with a nude Kat in it.(Before you
ask, I don't know which show it was from) Now, nude Kats (or cats) are
perfectly acceptable in cartoons in OUR world, but a cartoon with a nude
human generally would not be. How does all this apply in to the Kats Universe?

  Max