Re: Kat Decency

From: chance <chance_at_unix.infoserve.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 1996 07:07:50 -0800

>At 08:21 PM 2/24/96 -0800, you wrote:
>
>>I have never understood exactly the Kat's transformation from, calm and
>>assertave to steatly and aggressave. Oh well.
>
>That one is pretty easy to answer. As I or anyone else that has frequently
>played role based games can tell you, after a while it is possible to
>completely shift into a character you have created without really having to
>think about it, even if the personality is totally different. The difference
>in this case, of course, is the Swat Kats aren't playing. :-)

Heh. Try being forcedly schizophrenic as relates to the difference in your
work/play environments. I think I've got two completely different personalities
depending on what side of the weekend it is, and what shows up at work
Monday is very much an RPG character until 4:30 Friday rolls around. Sad, huh?
Kat guys are somewhat like that too, I think - as they undoubtedly consider it
kinda, well...dullsville to confine themselves to their junkmen alter-egos when
they'd much rather be doing something more adventurous in the TK as being
closer to what they really *are* as opposed to what others force them to be.

(Did any of that make the slightest bit of sense?)