Re: Kat Decency

From: Edo Andromedo <macsonic_at_rad.net.id>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 1996 03:06:03 +0700

>At 01:27 AM 2/26/96 +0700, you wrote:
>
>>Well, I think that Feral think that the SwatKats are playing some sort of
>>game, and affraid that something will go wrong if they keep continue
>>playing the game.
>
>Perhaps that is Feral's view, but think Feral hates the Swat Kats first and
>foremost because they tend to get things done and make Feral look bad in the
>process.

Well that too, of course Feral won't be soo mad if the SwatKats isn't
always can get away with all the destruction that the SwatKats caused.

I assume that for every damages that happen in MegaKat city, the
responbilities for fixing those damages will go to Commander Feral.

>If you take time to count them up, you'll find considerably more ENFORCER
>missiles destroying public property, and there are a lot more of them flying
>around. :-)

Well, the Enforcer can do that, after all, they are the official protector
of MegaKat city, they got the "license to destroy".

>Max

Edo Andromedo email : macsonic_at_rad.net.id
"They're everywhere!"