Re: Kat Decency

From: Max <max_at_maxie.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 1996 23:45:31 -0500

At 08:21 PM 2/24/96 -0800, you wrote:

>I have never understood exactly the Kat's transformation from, calm and
>assertave to steatly and aggressave. Oh well.

That one is pretty easy to answer. As I or anyone else that has frequently
played role based games can tell you, after a while it is possible to
completely shift into a character you have created without really having to
think about it, even if the personality is totally different. The difference
in this case, of course, is the Swat Kats aren't playing. :-)

 Max