Re: Kat Decency

From: B-ko Daitokuji <gvvy03_at_snowcrest.net>
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 1996 20:21:01 -0800

>I was thinking about this today and wondering if anyone else had given it
>any thought...

With B-ko "Snoopy" Daitokuji around, there always will be a comment (Ugh! I
act like Feral without even trying!)

>We have always seen the Kats clothed, but is it acceptable in thier society
>to not wear anything at all?

I think that in the Kat's universe, a nude kat is the same as a nude human.

>Before anyone says "Say What?!" I'll explain what brought this on. I was
>going through video frames today to put some more online, and I ran accross
>one of Jake and Razor

Jake and Razor are the same guy, tecnacly (however spelt) and T-Bone and
Chance are the same guy, tecnacly.
I have never understood exactly the Kat's transformation from, calm and
assertave to steatly and aggressave. Oh well. I go from calm and passave to
hyper and out of control if I don't get enough sleep.

>watching a cartoon with a nude Kat in it.(Before you
>ask, I don't know which show it was from)

I think it was either "Giant Bacteria", "Ghost pilot", or "The Wrath of Dark
Kat". One of the three. Since I study the SWAT Kats, (watch episodes fifty
times in succession), and learn about 40% faster than most (usually in one
ear and out the other and something sticks at the back of my mind), I
remember this too.

>Now, nude Kats (or cats) are perfectly acceptable in cartoons in OUR world,

Right (tounge roll on the "R"). Nude cats, yes, nude kats, no (I speak out
of past trauma and excperiance)

>but a cartoon with a nude human generally would not be. How does all this
apply in to the Kats Universe?

Same as our world. I'll have to review my tapes here (If this kat was a guy
[and I think it is], could this mean that the SWAT Kats are gay [UGH!
SOMEBODY HELP ME! I'M THINKING TED THOUGHTS!!!!!!!!])

> Max

Ryan "B-ko "Snoopy" Daitokuji" Kelley
SWAT Kats Extremist
Good thing you can't see me in person!!