Re: SwatKats identity.

From: Edo Andromedo <macsonic_at_rad.net.id>
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 1996 00:21:05 +0700

>>And they probaly be more flattered when they has found out that she
>>also tell her friend about Jake and Chance.
>
>Yeah. In "Night of the Dark Kat," they're riding in the car and T-
>Bone comments on how well her car runs. Cally says, "Yeah.
>I got a couple of great mechanics." Razor blushes hard and looks
>straight at her, but she doesn't seem to notice.

Don't tell me again that she is kind of stupid for not noticing this
blushing thing, I want this topic to be not discussed again, but if you
want to discuss it, ok! that's fine with me.

I'm also has fanfic scene where they meet with Briggs assistant(Yes, I
know! Briggs doesn't have any assistant, so I just add one for my story.),
and he tell them that Briggs is thinking that they probaly the best
mechanic in MegaKat. (This scene will also explain on why Briggs disregard
the idea of SwatKats = Jake + Chance.)