Re: SwatKats identity.

From: chance <chance_at_unix.infoserve.net>
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 1996 20:53:49 -0800

>Yes, but does every major city in the US has been attack by a powerful villain?

Hmm...lessseee. Atlanta has Turner, New York has Marion Barry, Los Angeles has
Darryl Gates, too many people have Senator Exon, Washington has Gingrich...yep, I'd
say that every major city in the U.S. has been attacked by a "powerful villain".

>Hey chance! this maybe the reason on why the Enforcer losses all their
>surplus weapon in your story.

Yep, I was thinking much along those lines - downsizing the Enforcers because of low
villain activity and so forth. BTW, Ed's semi-regular "aluminum showers" keep the Kat guys
getting all that nifty surplus hardware dropped off to the Salvage yard. You gotta wonder
what Megakat City's weather forecasts are like:

"Temperatures expected in the mid-eighties today, mainly clear, winds 5-10 mph out of
  the southwest....slight chance of Choppers..."

>>>Who clean up the mess after all of the events is gone?
>>
>>I dunno, but it's faster than around here.
>
>MegaKat city seem to be have a fast city cleaning people.

Heh. Trans-Canada Airlines plane went down on a Mountain now used for hiking/logging
and Cadet exercises. Not only did they leave the entire aircraft up there (or what was left
of it), but they never attempted to recover the bodies at any time since 1956. I imagine
MegaKat City must feel roughly the same way about retrieving the Enforcers unlucky
enough to be trapped in those tanks that are always getting crushed. (How do you
parachute out of a tank? There's one for BS&P...)