Re: Callname.

From: Edo Andromedo <macsonic_at_rad.net.id>
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 1996 00:21:02 +0700

>>What is the fanfic story all about?
>
>Ever seen the show Gargoyle? If you haven't I suggest you
>check it out. It happens to be a very good show.

Yes, I will check it out, just as soon Gargoyles shows up at the TV station
here.

(Things about Chance is deleted.)

Is this reason you ask a gargoyle name for Chance?

(Jake, his ancestor, and the sword. Is deleted.)

>The gargoyles and Ramis are trapped in stone
>and reawoken in modern Megakat City.

And I presumed that this is the reason that you asking about Sinnian name
here. ;-)

(Pastmaster fanfic background is deleted for cutting down the reply size.)

> It won't be out for a while, though.

Hope to read it soon. :-)

> I NEED A GARGOYLE NAME FOR CHANCE!

How about Charon? just like Pluto moon. (I'm crazy about stars.)