Caught up in it all

From: Doug LoConti <mighty_at_en.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 1996 06:54:37 -0500 (EST)

To those whom it may concern:

        The game Twisted Mettle is a far cry from straying away from the
Sonic theme of this list. We are doing something that few if ANY one has
ever done: kids, teens, and adults alike, are working on programming an
actual game-without seeing one another! Think about it, do you think that
Sega's crew are miles apart? This IS monumental, and I think any news about
it or upon it, (as long as we don't have TOO many objections,) are valid for
this list. After all, we're still dealing with fandom, (I'd hope!
Otherwise, we've got some nerds out there that just love to program!) :) so,
I think such talk is valid. Any oppinions on this? And if you object, be
nice...let's not start a flame war... :) Later!

     | ·:Mighty Fox:· |"Got all these |
     | Å.k.Å |questions, don't|
     | Douglas LoConti | know who I can |
     | "mighty_at_en.com" | even ask" -PJ |