Re: Caught up in it all

From: Doug LoConti <mighty_at_en.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 1996 22:36:55 -0500 (EST)

>I agree whole-heartedly, Mighty. Since you stated yourself that the game
>will be completely different from the traditional "obstacle-course"-like
>game which sega has produced in the past and more like the Sonic universe
>that is reflected in the fan-fic and in the series, I don't see why it
>should be invalid. Ratman has not complained. (As of yet. There's been=
 quite
>a lot of talk going around for a while now, so it doesn't look like he's
>going to in the near future.) So, can we assume that we have his=
 "thumbs-up"
>on this one? I really can't wait to see what you guys come up with..... :)

A lot of us don't have all the details right now, (myself for one..) but we
are getting together and putting things together. Although it WILL be an
action game, it WILL NOT (hopefully, we're steering this way,) be an
"obsticle course"... I am hoping to get the say so to have some "secret"
characthers added, (i.e., the ones YOU people create,) but I don't know how
it will go over. I'm putting up some new immages tonight, and they should
clear things up a bit...

     | ·:Mighty Fox:· |"Fight the GOOD |
     | Å.k.Å | fight!" |
     | Douglas LoConti | -Freedom |