Re: 'Twisted Mettle' Plot?

From: Doug LoConti <mighty_at_en.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 1996 06:48:48 -0500 (EST)

>Actually, Mighty, I thought that in any form of publishing, be it printed
>matter or video, things were shot large, and then resized to be about 1/3=
>1/2 as large as the originals. Aside from being much easier to work with,
>when you resize it, any errors or imperfections are almost impossible to
>see. Just curious. I haven't had much programming experience beyond some
>elementary level Pascal, so I could be wrong.
>
>-Matt

Yes, you're both right and wrong. It all depends how detailed the final
product is. :) If it's a detailed game, such small blemished MAY actually
show making for a crappy characther. But, then again, once scanned in, such
things are EASILY eddited.

     | ·:Mighty Fox:· |"Got all these |
     | Å.k.Å |questions, don't|
     | Douglas LoConti | know who I can |