Activated

From: Simon Howes <ablater_at_global.co.za>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 1995 23:28:13 +0200

Okay everyone,

I decided to give the game a go-ahead, I've never been the patient type, so
I'll deal with being sued/assisinated later... Right now, it's on to some
serious coding.. First thing that we will need is a site for operations.
This area is probably not the best place [Spies I tell you spies! ARGHH!]

Maybe someone can beg in somewhere? Calling on the Ratman, calling on the
Ratmans world.. [If you know what I mean]

Let's see now, any Musicians out there can email me, GFX guys, go ahead to,
don't email to this area but rather to me direct.. ablater_at_lin01.global.co.za
Coders are welcome too...

Okay, John Bintz.. welcome to the team, we need a GFX guy, and your Bunnie
hugged has been on my HD for a while now.. Glad to meet ya.

Musicians, We've got a guy already, he's composed some really good (FC
Quality) songs, but any further composers would be great. (midi composer
preferred)

GFX artists who want a piece, come on, only me and John so far, and I'm going to
be too busy injecting caffeine to code to do GFX.

We need a chief whip! Not someone who says" Si, how far" but someone who
says"Simon have it done by friday or I mail every email adress in the world
with your child hood pictures!"

Site still needed..

Hey archie comic guys, we *need* you! (Like the taz song.. we need you!)

Okay, here's to the wonderfull!
Ablater [OOHHH YEAAAH!]