Re: Activated

From: <DGonterman_at_aol.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 1995 20:37:43 -0500

>I decided to give the game a go-ahead, I've never been the patient type, so
>I'll deal with being sued/assisinated later... Right now, it's on to some
>serious coding.. First thing that we will need is a site for operations.
>This area is probably not the best place [Spies I tell you spies! ARGHH!]

Cool, THAT'll teach Sega for leaving us hanging with new Sonic games, and
SCREW them lawyers! We'll make our own!!!!

Myself, I'm tempted from time to time to make a Doom-Killer set in
Robotroplis. You get to shoot the [censored] out of swatbots and watch them
spray the 10W40 all over creation....

David Gonterman [dgonterman_at_aol.com]
http://users.aol.com/dgonterman