Re: Activated

From: Simon Howes <ablater_at_global.co.za>
Date: Sun, 5 Nov 1995 11:35:58 +0200

>>Myself, I'm tempted from time to time to make a Doom-Killer set in
>>Robotroplis. You get to shoot the [censored] out of swatbots and watch them
>>spray the 10W40 all over creation....
>>
>That sounds much cooler than the one where you kill Tails clones (you
>remember that one?)

I just got to ask here! Hey did you also make a Sonic doom patch?

GOD about one year ago, I was the Sonic hater of the year.. I wanted to
mangle and torture and implode that blue blighter.. I raytraced a Sonic doom
title, spent hours at friends houses trying to get clips for the game. I
tortured my friend into drawing frames of Sonic.. which took my at least a
week to convert to doom.
I bought a Video Blaster Se100.
Digitised 55high density disks of AVI's, from it got the frames for Tails,
got more violent..

And then, one day I got access to the internet. I searched for Sonic.
What I found was a site called "Bookshires Page".. I though to
myself.."hahah so there's a lot of them out there, people I can hurt!"

I downloaded a story: Temporal Syndrome by Shawn Wolski.

I began reading it, hoping that Sonic would get hurt, or something.
At the end of the story Sonic died... My mind was unable to cope with this,
the whole time I'd been hoping for him to peg.. and now.. well. now..

Hey Shawn that Temporal Syndrome of yours is the best I have read!
ThanX

I downloaded more stories, began writing Rl10..

And here I am.. 180degrees flipped out.. I've lost my "Normal" attribute.

Cheers
Ablater