character web page?

From: <LtFFeral_at_aol.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 1996 22:49:13 -0500

Branching off someone's idea a while back, about having vanity names, and rat
having a "write your favorite SK character" thing, why not, if they're
interested, let "characters" have their own web page? They could have their
own FAQ (voted on by the rest of us), which would solve some problems with
the present FAQ.
Does anyone have anything to add to this?

(BTW I havn't been to rat's site lately, so correct me if I'm wrong)