Re: character web page?

From: MATT WEBER <matt_w_at_mci.newscorp.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 1996 01:06:31 -0500 (EST)

>I gather the idea is to have branches off of the main page to a graphic
oriented page
>with a pic of the specific character along with some bio information,
perhaps a pic
>of the voice artist, and so on? I don't know how much space rat has for
that sort of thing
>on the server, but I'll ask. Another way to go about it is that those of
us with Web pages of
>our own might like to "adopt" a character to create on said page, and
www.rat.org would
>simply maintain the links.

If anyone likes, I have scanned a picture from the Toon article, colored it
(correctly) and converted it into a transparent gif. It's perfect for a web
page & should be on the ftp site soon!

 play: matt_w_at_mci.newscorp.com work: mweber_at_schoolcraft.cc.mi.us
      Purrcy on IRC #swatkats channel & soon to be on Furtoonia
        SWAT KATS: The Radical Squadron: The Radical Fan Club