Re: character web page?

From: chance <chance_at_unix.infoserve.net>
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 1996 20:54:06 -0800

>Branching off someone's idea a while back, about having vanity names, and rat
>having a "write your favorite SK character" thing, why not, if they're
>interested, let "characters" have their own web page? They could have their
>own FAQ (voted on by the rest of us), which would solve some problems with
>the present FAQ.
>Does anyone have anything to add to this?
>
>(BTW I havn't been to rat's site lately, so correct me if I'm wrong)

I gather the idea is to have branches off of the main page to a graphic oriented page
with a pic of the specific character along with some bio information, perhaps a pic
of the voice artist, and so on? I don't know how much space rat has for that sort of thing
on the server, but I'll ask. Another way to go about it is that those of us with Web pages of
our own might like to "adopt" a character to create on said page, and www.rat.org would
simply maintain the links.

(Just a thought...I personally have no Web abilities here beyond browsing.)