*Ahem*

From: Nicole Virginia Boultinghouse <nvb0001_at_jove.acs.unt.edu>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 1995 18:04:16 -0500 (CDT)

So.....are there any reruns going on anywhere?? At all?? I have only
seen the ones on video (6 out of the ummm 23 was it?) and I REALLY want
to see more. I will even go and get cable and any neccessary
attatchments (I was going to anyway, I just haven't had time since I got
here.) I am in the Dallas area if anyone else is aware of any showings.

BTW- great stories on the page. They were great, esp yours Andy Hill
(Chance I gather?) What a great evening of entertainment, well not a
whole evening but considering the time when I finally got them printed...
Very well done and may I be so bold as to ask if there are any more?
I just loved it!

"Books are lighthouses erected in the dark sea of time." -Gargoyles
Niki