Re: *Ahem*

From: Timothy D Fay <fayxx001_at_maroon.tc.umn.edu>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 95 11:17:15 -0500

Simon Leet wrote:
>I've got quite a few episodes on tape ... All of the first season except
>Enter the MadKat and Katastrophe (which, incidentally, I have yet to
>watch myself. Any other kind souls out there? *beg*,*grovel*,*plead*)

I have "Destructive Nature," "Katastrophe" and (I think) "Mutation City."
I can also get my hands on most of the rest of the first season.

I'm looking for copies of "Cry Turmoil" and "SK-IQ".

Oh, and if anyone talks to Mark Lungo, send him my apologies and tell him
I'll try to call him as soon as I can.

-Timothy Fay
 fayxx001_at_maroon.tc.umn.edu