Kat stuff

From: Dana Uehara <razor_at_netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 28 May 1996 05:04:52 -0700 (PDT)

Just got back from a two-week trip (well, got back on the 18th, but
only now have I been able to get more or less fully caught up). In
any event, here are a few comments. Some are off-topic, but are related
to the list, so please bear with me:

First, you may notice that the account that I'm posting from has
changed to 'razor_at_netcom.com' from 'razor_at_rat.org'. Both accounts
are still active (or at least I *hope* they are ;-). Any mail sent
to 'razor_at_rat.org' is automatically forwarded to my netcom address,
so don't be confused if you send mail to rat.org and I reply to it
from netcom.

Second, although I can't find it any more, I seem to recall seeing my
name being tossed around in listmail a few days ago, not just in
relation to taking over listadmin, but something else. I don't remember
offhand what it is, unfortunately... and since it'd be tedious for me
to look at the archived digests, could someone tell me (again, through
*EMAIL*) what I might have missed?

Third, I don't know if anyone's mentioned this yet, but the Carl's Jr.
has been giving out Kats toys with their kids' meals. They aren't much,
but they aren't bad, either.

Fourth, regarding files. Although I've known friends to do this to me
on the spur of the moment, I'd prefer to at least receive advance
warning (~ 1 day at the very least) before you decide to send over
large files. This way, if nothing else I can at least clean out my
mailbox to make room for the file.

Fifth, about the FAQ. I honestly don't know when I'll be able to
get to updating it, but I won't be able to get to it for a while. I'm
still willing to take suggestions and comments for updating it, however.
(BTW, if any of you who have access to the FAQ *do* update it, please
let me know as I can't always keep tabs on it.)

Now back to your regularly scheduled discussion...

--
====================== Dana Uehara (razor_at_netcom.com) ====================