Re: Kat stuff

From: Edo Andromedo <macsonic_at_rad.net.id>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 1996 14:11:39 +0700

On Sun, 28 Apr 1996, Kevin L. Knoles wrote about Dominion:
>There are believed to be about 15,000-20,000 readers total, and several
>thousand are registered. I'd say at least dozens have seen the Kats site, and
>perhaps as many as a few hundred.

So do a demographics poll, we here want to know how many SWAT Kats fans out there.

>Answer your question, Kaneko?

A question please. Who is Kaneko?

On Edo Andromedo wrote:
>> Does this mean that SWAT Kats is an anime?
>>(Because of misspelling)

On Sun, 28 Apr 1996, Kevin L. Knoles wrote:
>There you go again.

And I will do it again, and again until you say yes or something like that.

>All it means is that when animated by Mook, SWAT Kats
>is made by many of the same artists who work on anime,
>Japanese animators who may not be fluent in English.

But the first season episodes was animated by Hanho Heung-Up!

>Kevin L. Knoles klknole_at_rs6000.cmp.ilstu.edu

Edo Andromedo email : macsonic_at_rad.net.id
"See ya starside!"