New fanfic

From: Brother Buford <buford_at_halifax.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 1996 00:10:19 -0400

I've just started on one (yes, I do plan on finishing it...) involving Dr.
Viper. He's not my favorite character, but I had an idea, you see...

Alright, it goes like this -

Viper has Dr. Zyme's body (I firmly believe that he was killed in "The Giant
Bacteria") and an arm from one of the Metallikats that was damaged and lost
in one of their skirmishes with the Enforcers. He plans on turning Zyme's
body into a cyborg using his knowledge of biomedical engineering and what he
now knows about the Metallikats' design. This cyborg would have the power
and strength of the Metallikats (at least the metal part would) and the
brains of Zyme. It would be under the complete control of Viper, or so he
thinks... Zyme's personality may conflict with his plans if it surfaces.

I haven't exactly figured out what he will have the cyborg to do or what his
big plan is, but I have written the intro. Anyone want to read it and
comment on my treatment of Viper, writing style, etc.? This is my *first*
attempt at a fanfic.

Brother Buford
"SSSWAT Katsss!" - Dr. Viper