Re: Kat stuff

From: Edo Andromedo <macsonic_at_rad.net.id>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 1996 22:37:29 +0700

On Mon, 29 Apr 1996, Kevin L. Knoles wrote:
>Since you're the one who asked about the site to begin with,

I'm curious, since that you mention there is some SWAT Kats fans hanging around in the Dominion (Read:"Poll for new Kats link") , I think I like to know how many are they in Dominion.

>the fact that
>you ask who he is now tells me you know know perfectly well who ;->

Huh?

>> And I will do it again, and again until you say yes or something like that.
>
>So why ask? And the answer is still no.

OK, is SWAT Kats an anime?

>>But the first season episodes was animated by Hanho Heung-Up!
>
>That's not really helping your case for SWAT Kats as anime, is it? ;->

I'm not saying that SWAT Kats is an anime, I'm only questioning its status, if it got all the characteristic of an anime, why it isn't called an anime?

>I was just using Mook as an example, the same can be said of any foreign
>animators who may not be fluent in English, such as those at Hanho.

OK, so why use foreign animators who may not be fluent in English?

Edo Andromedo email : macsonic_at_rad.net.id
"Be seeing you!"