Re: The Sonic game for PC\

From: Doug LoConti <mighty_at_en.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 1996 06:56:17 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 13 Feb 1996 KenP7672_at_aol.com wrote:

> Which Freedom Fighters do you think you're not seeing enough of? Bunnie? Yep,
> I agree there. You're gonna see more of her in upcoming issues. Antoine,
> Rotor and Tails are featured practically every issue. The same can be said
> for Sally. We've introduced Geoffrey of his Majesty's Secret Service, which
> makes him a defacto Freedom Fighter. We've shown Dylan, Arlo, Penelope and
> Hamlin as Freedom Fighters in training. If I'm missing something in your
> inquiry, please be more specific.
>
> Ken

No offense, (not YOU guys's fault, I blame Sega,) I HATE Antoine as a
charachter. I'd actually like to see LESS of him. ;) (he's very
annoying and doesn't provide that comic relief. I think Rotor is a
better comic releif, and he's usually not even funny!) I'm partial to
Tails and Sally myself. :)

          "We will STAND where others fall"
              -MiGHTY FoX, freedom fighter INTERNATIONAL