Re: The Sonic game for PC\

From: <KenP7672_at_aol.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 1996 00:06:05 -0500

Which Freedom Fighters do you think you're not seeing enough of? Bunnie? Yep,
I agree there. You're gonna see more of her in upcoming issues. Antoine,
Rotor and Tails are featured practically every issue. The same can be said
for Sally. We've introduced Geoffrey of his Majesty's Secret Service, which
makes him a defacto Freedom Fighter. We've shown Dylan, Arlo, Penelope and
Hamlin as Freedom Fighters in training. If I'm missing something in your
inquiry, please be more specific.

Ken