Re: Mobius population.

From: <MDmitry_at_aol.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 1996 01:28:35 -0500

On 96-01-07 00:41:12 EST, Erich Schulman wrote:

>> Well, First of all, Mobius isn't that big.

>Could we maybe say 70% of the size of Earth? 60%, maybe?

>From what I remember, the episode map mentioned earlier had only two
continetnts, One small (almous like an island) and one (where
Ro(Mo)botropolis is located) is much bigger. Well, Earth started out with one
continent too, so, maybe youre right, and I am wrong. I think that the only
person who could answer that would be Mr. Julian himself. (But, since I've
seen you guys prove quite a lot of interesting stuff yourselves, maybe I am
wrong again)

Keep the argument going.
Preserve the list. Preserve Knothole. (I don't get that?)

 SONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONICSONIC
C ___------__ S S
N |/ __ - N "If it ain't blue, don't get it!" - ME N
O //\ / \ /__ I (A rule I try to follow) I
S | o| 0|__ --_ C C
C \\____-- __ \ ___- C Dmitry (Sonic Fan) Murashchik S
I (_at_@ __/ / /_ I Collector/Writer/Sculptor/Hacker O
N -_____--- --_ N And all that other stuff N
O O I
S S ANSII Sonic by Han J. Lee C
 CINOSCINOSCINOSCINOSCINOSCINOSCINOSCINOSCINOSCINOSCINOSCINOSCINOS