Perv pictures are off rat.org

From: Ratman <rat_at_granite.mv.net>
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 1995 23:32:32 -0500 (EST)

I got a call from Sega today. Anne Jordan was her name.
She said she had a problem with the sexually explicit pictures on my
server. She asked that I take them off.

Well, I think they have that right, so I did.

She called me over the phone, and I told her I'd like an official email from
them. I'll post that email here when I get it.

She also gave me some grief about the other images there and said I should
ask permission from the Marketing people. She only specifically told me to
remove the perverted (she didn't use that word) ones, so that's what I did. I
think I'll leave everything else up there unless they have a problem.

Since bookshire's pages (and graphics) are on my server, you can't view those
pics there either.

I have never run into copyright problem before, and I'm kind of surprised I
never got busted sooner. But I am going to cooperate since I don't have a
lawyer. :-)

WWW : http://rat.org | FTP : ftp://rat.org/pub