Re: Perv pictures are off rat.org

From: Wallis, Mike <Wallis_at_segaoa.com>
Date: Mon, 06 Nov 95 09:40:00 PST

>Hmmm..., do you know how SEGA found your page? Do they actually have people
>who just surf the web looking for these things?

Actually, every Thursday Sega holds a product review meeting for producers,
marketing & licensing folks, and the executive staff. I usually attend
these meetings, but this past week I skipped it. However, I heard that
somebody brought up the issue of "mature themed" pictures on the Web site at
the meeting, and the exec. staff directed our on-line people to look into
it. Well, the rest is history...

No, we don't have people who just surf the net looking for these things. We
do have on-line reps, however, who scan mostly the rec.games.video.sega
group, CompuServe & AOL, and maintain Sega's own WWW board.

By the way, Anne Jordan works in the Legal Department here at Sega.

 -Mike