offical email about the perv pictures.

From: Ratman <rat_at_granite.mv.net>
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 1995 00:00:14 -0500 (EST)

Here it is.
I guess I have to get permission to keep the other stuff there, which I
intend to do. They are watching me, so I have to play along. :-(

Date: Fri, 03 Nov 95 17:47:03 -0800
From: Ann Jordan <ann.jordan_at_sonic.segaoa.com>
To: rat_at_rat.org
Subject: (no subject)

This is to confirm that you will remove all of the offending Sonic (and
related characters) material from your web site by Saturday, November 4.
You are also using other Sega copyrighted material and trademarks without
permission and must either immediately obtain permission or remove this
material as well. You can contact Sega's marketing department to see if
they are willing to grant permission for this type of use.