Re: offical email about the perv pictures.

From: Simon Howes <ablater_at_global.co.za>
Date: Sun, 5 Nov 1995 19:48:10 +0200

>On Nov 05, 1995 03:19:02, 'Dan Ramos <danramos_at_ix.netcom.com>' wrote:
>
>>>I am willing to back you (Ratman) up if things don't go through. Does
>>>anyone else out there on the Sonic Discussion group agree?
>>
>>I would...so far, if anything, the Ratdewd's helped keep the Sonic stuff
>>ALIVE--I don't think he needs this flack. Really!

In my personal opinion, we are not actually dealing with Sega itself, but a
few isolated nobody party-killers. According to what I have heard, about
whoevers Email not even being configured right, whoever contacted Rat didn't
belong to the PR devision.. or Sega is week in the net PR devision.

The second thing we see is that it took 3 message mailings before SEGA would
send email.. this almost confirms it to me that whoever sent this, or did
this was some fool, somewhere who gave themself a little ego rush, from
charging in the wrath of big powerful SEGA.

Basicall, Rat should contact SEGA, as if the main pictures can be put up,
and ask if the porn fanfic can be put up too. You may find that they'll
agree, and that the only reason we took flak was become some mommy working
at sega caught her little angel in a naughty area.. heheh

Cheers
Ablater