sonic rumers on the net

From: JOHN MANKOWSKI <john.mankowski_at_outdoor.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 95 22:49:00 -0500

I have hard meny rumers on the Internet I want to ask about. Here are
some rumers i heard about and whoud like someone to let me know about
them.

1.A program that lets you play sonic CD on a CD-ROM. That sounds like
something i whoud like to get. I don't have a SeagaCD and if that rumer
is true then i want to get that program.
2.A Doom WAD that changes monsters into freedem fighters. This is
posable. And there are a number of people who don't like sonic whoud
whoud make something like that so it is posable that there is something
like that.
3.A Sonic game that is like the sega one but for the PC. Also posable
but probly not leagal.
4.Edited pictures that show sonic doing gay acts on other. I refuse to
beleave anyone whoud stoop so low. I have hard of simaler stuff on the
net but noone whoud do that to sonic.
5.Edited sound files of sonic and tails saying sware words. Yea Right!!
That sounds a bit hard to do on a home PC

Well i told you what I think. Let me know if i'm wrong!