Re: sonic rumers on the net

From: JOHN MANKOWSKI <john.mankowski_at_outdoor.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 95 15:47:00 -0500

Personly i can't beleave anyone would sink so low as to make something
like that. But from what I have heard, stuff like that is common in the
net. Oh well the good thing is that stuff like that isn't right there on
screen when you log on. so if you don't like it you can keep away.

I will have to ask my friend about this. He got me some CLEAN sonic
pictures and sounds form the FTP site and the WWW. And once i get a 14,4
and my Netcures software i will be able to log on.

But I guess the main question I have is WHY? Why would someone stupe so
low?