Re: sonic rumers on the net

From: Ratman <rat_at_sard.mv.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 1995 16:30:29 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 20 Jun 1995, Ryan Fields wrote:

> >NO! Please no! Maybe turn the monsters into swat bots or whatever.
>
> Hey, that's not a bad idea. Too bad I got rid of DOOM. (Hard drive space
> was getting low.) BTW, if anyone does find that Freedom Fighter WAD (if it
> exists) I'd like to get a copy.

Actually, if anyone has any sonic files (a freedom fighter .wad is a perfect
example) I would like to put them on the ftp site.

But I can't see myself blowing away freedom fighters. It just feels... wrong
somehow. :-)

Work: paul_at_mv.mv.com | Play: rat_at_rat.org
WWW : http://www.mv.com/users/rat | FTP : ftp://rat.org/pub
AOL : PaulHurley | CIS : 75014,77