RE: sonic rumers on the net

From: Wallis, Mike <Wallis_at_segaoa.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 95 21:17:00 PDT

> REALLY?! That's great news! Keep us all updated about this
>one. Perhaps I have a good reason to get a CD ROM now. Any idea what
>kind of requirements it will need, and how simular it is (ie music etc.)
>to the original?

I believe that it is just going to be a straight port to the PC from the
Sega CD version. Supposedly you won't need a super-powerful system to run
it (a 486/33 would probably do). It'll have the same artwork & audio as the
original Sega CD version.

However, if I hear otherwise, I'll let you know.

 -Mike