anyone notice...

From: Ratman <rat_at_sard.mv.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 1995 12:23:09 -0400 (EDT)

This just occured to me when I was falling asleep, one foot in reality,
and one in unconciousness....

In season one of the show, Sally was looking for her father. And a quote from
sally was "my father was here!". And she most certainly was no where near the
void.

In season two, it was made clear that her father was thrown into the void
right after Julian took over.
Then it was shown that Sally's dad couldn't leave the void without turning to
crystal.

Did anyone else notice this? I don't read the comic book, so I don't care
about inconsistancies between it and the Sat. AM show. But between the Sat.
AM show and the Sat. AM show? There aren't any other than the one I
meantioned above that I can think of. Of course I don't ever claim that "what
I can think of" is fact.

Work: paul_at_mv.mv.com | Play: rat_at_rat.mv.com
WWW : http://www.mv.com/users/rat | FTP : ftp://ftp.mv.com/pub/users/rat
AOL : PaulHurley | CIS : 75014,77