Re: anyone notice...

From: <BBlaze_at_aol.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 1995 10:48:33 -0400

>And a quote from sally was "my father was here!". And
>she most certainly was no where near the void.
>In season two, it was made clear that her father was
>thrown into the void right after Julian took over.
>Then it was shown that Sally's dad couldn't leave the
>void without turning to crystal.

My theory:
   The room from Blast to the Past is most likely some type of a lab where
the void was first developed. Robotnik (Julian, whatever) captures the king
and holds him in Ironlock(e?) until he's ready to throw the king into the
void. While he's there, he leaves a message for Sally (or Sandy according to
Daniel Drazen). Years later, Sally happens to find the message and comes to
the obvious conclusion, "my father was here!"

   -B.B.

   "Liiiiisa! Get in here! In this house we obey the laws of
thermodynamics!"
   -Homer Simpson, The Simpsons