Re: Why Canceled?

From: istr2198 <istr2198_at_fox.nstn.ca>
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 1996 19:05:51 -0300 (ADT)

Well, it has been suggested that the cancellation by TBS was possibly for
a few reasons: 1) Turner's original reason was that the show wasn't
moving enough merchandise (probably due to the fact that there wasn't
much merchandise to be moved) 2) Turner looked at the show and decided
it was too violent 3) Turner needed the money to promote other
shows such as Jonny Quest (especially the new one) and his "baby" - Capt.
Planet.

Most likely the only truth on the subject we'll ever know is that
Turner's an idiot who didn't know a good thing when he had it.

Erin

In article <4r5jfn$hof_at_peru.it.earthlink.net>, techie_at_earthlink.net
says...