Re: Stories and Dark Side.

From: Kay Chang <kaychang_at_eden.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Apr 1996 12:46:17 -0500 (CDT)

>All right! OK, I will try to rewrite the first act of my story and then
send it to you. After that, you can tell me if you understand the story or not.

*Ahem* <taps foot> Aren't you forgetting someone? LIke me? <very dangerous
smile, complete w/ fangs> But don't rewrite it, send me both copies!

>Oh yeah A.J., can you please send me the first act of "Shadows of the Red
Lynx'? I want to read it too.

Me too! Me too! Me too! Where is it?

>Speaking of evil side,

We weren't, but I forgive you. <G>

>I always wondering about "The Dark Side of the SWAT Kats". Is the Dark SWAT
Kats from that universe was destroyed, or do they slide to another dimension?

I think they were destroyed. Remember, the dark Turbokat blew up, and the
two Dark SWAT Kats didn't have time to eject. Remember: DR: "The bomb's stuck!"
DT-B: "You stupid--"
and then: KABOOM!!!!!!!!!!!

>OK. here's an idea of my that I've been thinking, the SWAT Kats really
doesn't go through some sort of dimensional slide or anything like that,
they have been katnapped by aliens (or something that is very mysterious.)!
The alien decided to test the SWAT Kats by testing them through somekind of
mind test, that mind test is the Dark Side thing that we saw. After they've
finished testing the SWAT Kats, they dropped the SWAT Kats back to MegaKat
city, and the only thing that the SWAT Kats remember is that test.

That's one idea.

>>>It's not that I'm embarrassed or anything, it's just that I'm affraid that
>>>my story gonna do more harm than good.

Hey, don't worry 'bout it. In my other sites, some stories end up killing
main and very much loved characters, and as far as I know, nobody's been
seriously damaged by it. Of course, I *could* be wrong . . . <G> But, send
it anyway.

>>I love harm! SEND IT! I'd love to read it! It can't honestly be worse than
>>Euroatia and Mind Merge's sequal (I'm gonna modify these so they don't do
>>harm!!)

I'm not fond of harm, but I can stand it. Don't forget this lil kat here,
okay? And about Ryan's newest stories? I don't think I even wanna know.

>"I love cruel and unusual punishment."

Then you must love the cancellation. <Terra grins and ducks the various
thrown objects from the others>
>>Ryan "B-ko Daitokuji" "Snoopy " "Giyggas " "Blex" "Waysgoos" Kelley

as well as our beloved resident insane man. (I can't claim that title . . .
I'm a girl!)

>>Just one question, WHO AM I??????????????????????????? SHISH!

See the answer above. <G>

>Edo Andromedo email : macsonic_at_rad.net.id
>"A shining beacon in cyberspace, all alone in the net."

Yes, but not alone in this list! All o' us here are proof o' that!

Ciao!

Terra Chang
SWAT Kats lover
Anne Rice fan

"I dunno . . . I kinda figured teachers slept in coffins all summer."
                    --Calvin & Hobbes

"I tell myself that not long ago the fate of the universe was in their
hands. Then I ask myself, 'How the heck did we survive?'"