Re: THE OFFICIAL SWAT KATS FAN CLUB

From: Kay Chang <kaychang_at_eden.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Apr 1996 11:48:09 -0500 (CDT)

>Hi!
>
>This is Matthew Milam here. I'e been a long time member of the swat
>kats mailing list. and when i heard of your fan club i didn't think
>of any ideas until now.

So've I . . . I've known 'bout this fer a while, but got nothin' of it till
now . . . <shrug> go fig. <G>

>Here are some to start...

Yes, but shouldn't this go directly to Walt? (Not that I don't like seeing
possible future ideas that'll happen to our club. <G>)

>1. Projections of what season three would been like.

Yeah . . . and maybe a bit more info on the unfinished season two eps.

>2. Love stories...(I like to see my characters get romantic
> sometimes).

Me too. (But don't tell anyone! I'm s'posed t' be the harboiled crazy kid!)

>3. A letter count to see how many letter were sent to Ted Turner on
> Swat Kats Renewal.

Well, o' *course* we have t' do that. VIVE SWAT KATS!!

>Hope these help here's my address:

And I might as well add mine.

>Matthew Milam
>1452 East 54th Place
>Chicago,il 60615

Mines:

Terra Chang
901 Weston Lane
Austin, Tx 78733

Thank y'all and walk safely. =)

>Matthew Milam
>(mcshade_at_interaccess.com)

BTW, Happy Easter from Texas! (I know some o' you've might've already had
it, but this is from the Lone Star State! Hugs to you all!)

Ciao and meow.

Terra Chang:
writer and poet
SWAT Kats lover
Anne Rice fan

"I dunno . . . I kinda figured teachers slept in coffins all summer."
                    --Calvin & Hobbes