SWAT Kats animation art, more thereof

From: Dr. Samuel Conway <flogistn_at_netaxs.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 1996 08:16:49 -0500 (EST)

> > 1 - 800 - 577 - 7878

> > It's an 800 number folks. Take a minute out of your day, call it up and
> >say you're interested in Kats cels, specifying that the Mook artwork,
> >particularly the second season stuff is very important to you.

> I think they may've shied away from cel sales *this* long
> because the average 12-year old F-14 fan doesn't have $400.00 bucks
> burning a hole in his back pocket.

However, the average fat old research scientist DOES. I shall ring up
the number forthwith. I wonder if they have any Doctor Konway cels.
That, I am certain, would look groovy on my wall.

A quick note of thanks to those persons of offered, with me, to write
letters to the Consulate of Singapore to try to locate Simon Leet. He's
been found alive, and none the worse for wear after his ordeal at
sea, floating for 39 days on a piece of driftwood in the Sea of Japan.

That will teach him to try to fly the Turbokat without proper training.

-------
Samuel Conway, Ph.D.
Senior Don't Believe Everything You Read Scientist
Avid Therapeutics
Philadelphia, PA
flogistn_at_netaxs.com