Re: SWAT Kats animation art, more thereof

From: chance <chance_at_unix.infoserve.net>
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 1996 06:31:45 -0800

>However, the average fat old research scientist DOES. I shall ring up
>the number forthwith. I wonder if they have any Doctor Konway cels.
>That, I am certain, would look groovy on my wall.

Heh. Of *course* it would! (try get Callie in the frame...y.y.you know, for contrast!)

>A quick note of thanks to those persons of offered, with me, to write
>letters to the Consulate of Singapore to try to locate Simon Leet. He's
>been found alive, and none the worse for wear after his ordeal at
>sea, floating for 39 days on a piece of driftwood in the Sea of Japan.

Yeah. He was suddenly deprived of access to his University account (despite
the fact that the Katmail is still going *somewhere*), and e-mailed me this
morning to re-up him. Done. I was worried he'd done something
warranting the death penalty in Singapore - like putting gum underneath a
theater seat....or parking in a loading zone.