Re: SWAT Kats animation art, more thereof

From: chance <chance_at_unix.infoserve.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 1996 18:52:17 -0700

>>Mook-HanHo thing
>
>You said they might be only releasing the HanHo art, and the Mook was
>"rumorously, or possibly" destroyed? Yippe! My cel is a Mook one.

Please take this in the spirt in which it is intended, but..um....you make me sick. ;)

Chances are (no pun intended) that a number of the Mook ones were culled
to decorate the offices of certain people, or as promotional gifts or some junk,
and that's where the T's got hold of the one for you. S'good news though - at
least it means they weren't *all* torched (if indeed any of 'em have).