Re: SWAT Kats LOUD

From: chance <chance_at_unix.infoserve.net>
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 1996 07:32:41 -0800

Buster Bunny wrote:

>I have to agree with Kevin on this one, SWAT Kats has a radical sound track,
>and I always end up listening to it a bit louder than other tv shows...
>If you haven't tried this, you should. Now if only my cheap cable system
>would give me TCN (which I pay extra for) in stereo...

Seems a lot of people get mono TCN, huh? Anyway, after a *really* long
search awhile back, I found my first Turner Home Video Kats tape (silly
me, it was right beside the Holy Grail all along!), I played it on my
20 yr. old colour TV and was impressed even by the increase of sound
quality on *that* in comparison to the broadcast eps. Thinking it might be
fun to hear it in stereo, I plugged the Hi-Fi VHS into the stereo feed and
voila....it postively *glistened*. My neighbours hate me now, but at
one or two points above "comfortable", watching the program becomes
less of a simple diversion and more like an *experience*.