Re: SWAT Kats LOUD

From: Buster Bunny <buster_at_fdt.net>
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 1996 02:20:54 -0500 (EST)

On Mon, 25 Mar 1996, Kevin L. Knoles wrote:

> If you watch SWAT Kats on a small mono TV, then you are missing out on a
> the true listening experience. I don't own any kind of spectacular system
> here myself (a 13 mono TV and recently broken mono VCR are about it for me.),
> but back at home we have a stereo VCR hooked up to an amp and some pretty big
> speakers. When I'm home I put my videos, especially the prerecordeds in, set
> the base a couple notches higher, and crank it up. SWAT Kats, dare I say more
> than any other animated series, can utilize big sound to its fullest extent.

I have to agree with Kevin on this one, SWAT Kats has a radical sound track,
and I always end up listening to it a bit louder than other tv shows...
If you haven't tried this, you should. Now if only my cheap cable system
would give me TCN (which I pay extra for) in stereo...

                        -Buster Bunny <buster_at_fdt.net>

   Visit Buster Bunny's FTP site! ftp://ftp.fdt.net/pub/users/b/buster
            Home of the official Chris Brown distirbution site!