Merchandise We'd Like to See: Introduction

From: Kevin L. Knoles <klknole_at_rs6000.cmp.ilstu.edu>
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 1996 22:52:16 +4200 (CST)

    All this discussion about SWAT Kats music and comics has made me think of
an old idea, a series of threads where we not only name the items of merchandise
that we'd like to see, but go into detail about them. Here's some items, some
of which have been named before:

    Action figures done right
    A Companion Guide for the series (More than just several pages, a whole
book!)
    Comic Book(s)
    More Posters
    Model Kit(s)
    A CD Soundtrack
    T-Shirts and other clothing
    Trading Cards
    Vehicles, weapons, and accessories, many of which are for afforementioned
action figures
    More Videos and LD's in a better format (I know there aren't LD's to begin
with)
    A better Video Game

    I'm sure there are others that I'm forgetting. Follow-up 'til you're hearts
content Kats Fans, but (Super nitpick) try to adjust the header of the
post to describe what particular item you are discussing? Just an idea.

  |\ __ /| Kevin L. Knoles klknole_at_rs6000.cmp.ilstu.edu |\ __ /|
  | | | |
   \ / Check out SWAT Kats on the Web: \ /
     \/ http://rat.org/kats \/